Join us on Zoom tonight at 6:30pm. To receive a Zoom invitation, call 928-580-6285. In-person meetings are on hold for now.
Join us for Sukkot on Friday, October 18th, 6:30pm-9:00pm. (Arrive early for 6:00pm potluck setup)
Potluck dinner and plenty of moonlight under the Sukkah.
RSVP required 928-580-6285. firstname.lastname@example.org
Come discover with us. Discuss Parasha Vayakhel this Friday, March 1st. Info: 928-580-6285
Join us Fridays from 6:30pm – 8:30pm
1) What are some verses from the
Tanakh that prove God will fulfill His
promises to Israel?
2) Why do you think 2 Corinthians 1:20
and Matthew 5:17 have for some
Christians become justifications for
3) How will we apply what we learn from
this study to our beliefs, attitudes, and
Call 928-580-6285 for location information.
Be sure to wear your best ugly Hanukkah sweater!
No pork or shellfish please.
To RSVP call 928-580-6285 or email to email@example.com
This Friday we will be graced by a visit from our good friend, the esteemed Rabbi and scholar Stuart Dauermann, PHD (https://stuartdauermann.com). Listen and learn from this voice of experience and fount of wisdom. RSVP to secure a seat. 928-580-6285
Reading this week from David Stern’s “Restoring The Jewishness of The Gospel; A Message for Christians: start on page 32 second paragraph; stop on page 34 at the end of point number 3.
1) What are some verses from the Tanakh (Old Testament) that prove God will fulfill His promises to Israel?
2) Why do you think 2 Corinthians 1:20 and Matthew 5:17 have, for some believers, become justifications for Replacement Theology?
3) How do we apply what we learn from this study to our beliefs, attitudes, and relationships?
Call for details.
- Reconciliation, final words about Yom Kippur.
- Togetherness, preparing for Sukkot.
- Parasha Study Planning