Please join us on Zoom. To receive an invitation, call 928-580-6285.
Join us on Zoom tonight at 6:30pm. To receive a Zoom invitation, call 928-580-6285. In-person meetings are on hold for now.
Come discover with us. Discuss Parasha Vayakhel this Friday, March 1st. Info: 928-580-6285
Beginning in January: Parashah studies guided by Rabbi Stuart Dauermann’s “Shulchan Shelanu” (Our Table) Newsletter! Feast on noshes from the snack table and from the Word of Adonai. Donations for the Newsletter may be made at interfaithfullness.org
Need info? 928-580-6285 or email@example.com
Join us Fridays from 6:30pm – 8:30pm
1) What are some verses from the
Tanakh that prove God will fulfill His
promises to Israel?
2) Why do you think 2 Corinthians 1:20
and Matthew 5:17 have for some
Christians become justifications for
3) How will we apply what we learn from
this study to our beliefs, attitudes, and
Call 928-580-6285 for location information.
This Friday we will be graced by a visit from our good friend, the esteemed Rabbi and scholar Stuart Dauermann, PHD (https://stuartdauermann.com). Listen and learn from this voice of experience and fount of wisdom. RSVP to secure a seat. 928-580-6285
Reading this week from David Stern’s “Restoring The Jewishness of The Gospel; A Message for Christians: start on page 32 second paragraph; stop on page 34 at the end of point number 3.
1) What are some verses from the Tanakh (Old Testament) that prove God will fulfill His promises to Israel?
2) Why do you think 2 Corinthians 1:20 and Matthew 5:17 have, for some believers, become justifications for Replacement Theology?
3) How do we apply what we learn from this study to our beliefs, attitudes, and relationships?
Let the last thought in the last sentence soak in:
God blessed the seventh day and separated it as holy; because on that day God rested from all his work which he had created, so that it itself could produce.
-Genesis 2:3 (CJB)
“… so that it ITSELF could produce!”
As I enter into Shabbat I too can, and must, let my fertile ground in rest produce that which the Father of all creation has planted to be a blessing to all who eat of it, a blessing for His name and for His kingdom. What a wonder; in my rest, He is productive. #WondersFromTorah
- Reconciliation, final words about Yom Kippur.
- Togetherness, preparing for Sukkot.
- Parasha Study Planning
Join the discussion Friday, August 31st as we delve into what Messianic Judaism is and how it affects our lives in Messiah. Questions encouraged.
More Info: 928-580-6285