Join us on Zoom tonight at 6:30pm. To receive a Zoom invitation, call 928-580-6285. In-person meetings are on hold for now.
Join us for Sukkot on Friday, October 18th, 6:30pm-9:00pm. (Arrive early for 6:00pm potluck setup)
Potluck dinner and plenty of moonlight under the Sukkah.
RSVP required 928-580-6285. firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us Fridays from 6:30pm – 8:30pm
1) What are some verses from the
Tanakh that prove God will fulfill His
promises to Israel?
2) Why do you think 2 Corinthians 1:20
and Matthew 5:17 have for some
Christians become justifications for
3) How will we apply what we learn from
this study to our beliefs, attitudes, and
Call 928-580-6285 for location information.
Be sure to wear your best ugly Hanukkah sweater!
No pork or shellfish please.
To RSVP call 928-580-6285 or email to email@example.com
This Friday we will be graced by a visit from our good friend, the esteemed Rabbi and scholar Stuart Dauermann, PHD (https://stuartdauermann.com). Listen and learn from this voice of experience and fount of wisdom. RSVP to secure a seat. 928-580-6285
Reading this week from David Stern’s “Restoring The Jewishness of The Gospel; A Message for Christians: start on page 32 second paragraph; stop on page 34 at the end of point number 3.
1) What are some verses from the Tanakh (Old Testament) that prove God will fulfill His promises to Israel?
2) Why do you think 2 Corinthians 1:20 and Matthew 5:17 have, for some believers, become justifications for Replacement Theology?
3) How do we apply what we learn from this study to our beliefs, attitudes, and relationships?
- Reconciliation, final words about Yom Kippur.
- Togetherness, preparing for Sukkot.
- Parasha Study Planning
Join the discussion Friday, August 31st as we delve into what Messianic Judaism is and how it affects our lives in Messiah. Questions encouraged.
More Info: 928-580-6285
Catch us tonight, or again on August 31st. We’ll be on summer break in-between. Stay cool!
Why does Messianic Judaism matter, and what does it have to do with Christians? We are exploring these questions in our current study using David H. Stern’s book, Restoring The Jewish of The Gospel.
Call 928-580-6285, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat at the discussion table.