Rabbi Dauermann will be our guest teacher:
This Friday we will be graced by a visit from our good friend, the esteemed Rabbi and scholar Stuart Dauermann, PHD (https://stuartdauermann.com). Listen and learn from this voice of experience and fount of wisdom. RSVP to secure a seat. 928-580-6285
Reading this week from David Stern’s “Restoring The Jewishness of The Gospel; A Message for Christians: start on page 32 second paragraph; stop on page 34 at the end of point number 3.
1) What are some verses from the Tanakh (Old Testament) that prove God will fulfill His promises to Israel?
2) Why do you think 2 Corinthians 1:20 and Matthew 5:17 have, for some believers, become justifications for Replacement Theology?
3) How do we apply what we learn from this study to our beliefs, attitudes, and relationships?
Call 928-580-6285 for details.
Let the last thought in the last sentence soak in:
God blessed the seventh day and separated it as holy; because on that day God rested from all his work which he had created, so that it itself could produce.
-Genesis 2:3 (CJB)
“… so that it ITSELF could produce!”
As I enter into Shabbat I too can, and must, let my fertile ground in rest produce that which the Father of all creation has planted to be a blessing to all who eat of it, a blessing for His name and for His kingdom. What a wonder; in my rest, He is productive. #WondersFromTorah
Call for details.
- Reconciliation, final words about Yom Kippur.
- Togetherness, preparing for Sukkot.
- Parasha Study Planning