Did you know?
1. K.A. Yuma is a member havurah of Kehilat Ariel Messianic Jewish Synagogue of San Diego, which is a member of the UMJC.
2. The UMJC is the ONLY Messianic Jewish organization that ordains Messianic Jewish military chaplains!
3. One of K.A. Yuma’s goals is to become a member havurah (also spelled “chavurah”) of the UMJC.
UMJC Havurah Membership Criteria:
- Membership in the UMJC is open to congregations and chavurot that meet the following criteria:
- Possession of a committed core of Jewish participants or members.
- Agreement with the by-laws and membership standards of the UMJC, including the statement of faith, and the vision statement “Defining Messianic Judaism,” and commitment to incorporate these in their practice.
- Meeting regularly, at least twice monthly for the entire year immediately preceding application.