With the ever rising interest in the Jewish roots of the Christian faith and the resulting increase in “Messianic Jewish” groups of many “flavors”, it is good to share what we believe:
- G-d has called a people to Himself who are the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Gen. 12:1-3).
- G-d has made unconditional covenants with this elect nation of Israel that have remained unfulfilled (Genesis. 17:6; Deuteronomy. 29:1-30:10; II Samuel 7:12-16; Jeremiah 31:34; Romans 9:4).
- G-d intends to fulfill all of His promises to Israel in a literal way just as His warnings and judgment were fulfilled in a literal way.
- There has always been a believing Jewish remnant according to the grace of G-d (Romans 11:1-5).
- There will be a national regeneration of Israel at which time all the provisions of the unconditional covenants will be fulfilled, including the seed, land and blessings aspects (Ezekiel 36:25-28; Zechariah 12:20-13:1; Romans 11:25-29).
Leave a Reply to James and Judy Beck Cancel reply